cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 11 of 15

Re: hub disconnecting and intermitten slow speeds since way before christmas

no noise, well maybe a TINY amount of static but it is cordless phone and arent those noise margins way too high?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 15

Your noise margins are higher that expected especially up margin but that would actually help to stabilise your line if noise problem

as you are using test socket with new filter and quiet line test is ok then you need to phone customer services and get engineer visit as i cannot see what more you can do

did you try a factory reset of the hub using recessed button on the back?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 13 of 15

no i havent tried a factory reset, how long should i keep it connected to the test socket, it hasnt disconnected since putting it in that socket

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 15

I would leave it there and see if it remains stable and as you only have the 1 socket it won't affect any other sockets

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 15 of 15

ok will see how it goes and report back

0 Ratings