Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cityboyse1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

iOS App not updating

Go to solution
When I add some new folders and files they sync with my PC and I can see them on the BT Cloud web interface. However, they do not show on the App on my iPhone or iPad. How do I force a refresh? I have tried logging out of the App and logging back in again but it still does not show the latest updates.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
JohnC2
Message 2 of 8

Re: iOS App not updating

Go to solution

Hi @Cityboyse1 Sorry you are having an issue with the BT Cloud. @JoeV maybe you have some guidance that will help this user.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
JoeV
Retired BT Expert
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @Cityboyse1,

The BT Cloud app for iOS will periodically update itself (how often it does this depends on battery life, if you're plugged in and charging, and network type / strength).

You can trigger a refresh automatically by going to the 'Activity' tab of the app and then pulling down to refresh. This should load all the latest content.

Thanks,

Joe

0 Ratings
prasanthvanamlo
Beginner
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

You do not require to force refresh it because BT Cloud app will refresh itself periodically depending upon your battery life, network strength. However if you still want to force refresh you can always go to "Activity" tab of the app and just pull it down in order to make a refresh. Hope it helps 🙂

0 Ratings
Cityboyse1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution
I have tried everything people have recommended but the app will not update. There is a folder that I synced to BT Cloud a month ago that still doesn’t appear in the app on either my iPhone or iPad. I can see it using the web interface so I know it has uploaded. Problems like this are making BT Cloud unusable.
0 Ratings
ashay123dude
Beginner
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

You do not require to force refresh it because BT Cloud app apk will refresh itself periodically depending upon your battery life, network strength. However if you still want to force refresh you can always go to "Activity" tab of the apk file and just pull it down in order to make a refresh. Hope it helps Smiley Happy

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
ashay123dude
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

The BT Cloud app for iOS will periodically update itself (how often it does this depends on battery life, if you're plugged in and charging, and network type / strength).

You can trigger a refresh automatically by going to the 'Activity' tab of the app/apk and then pulling down to refresh. This should load all the latest content.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Cityboyse1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution
I have given up on BT Cloud. The iOS app doesn’t refresh and show all uploaded files. It should do so in real time like other cloud services. The desktop app freezes and is sluggish when switching between tabs. The web interface doesn’t always work and the deleted files bin won’t empty. The service is just useless. If other cloud services like Box, Dropbox and Google Drive work fine and update immediately why can’t the BT Cloud work? Now I find an error message when I log on to the forum saying I don’t have sufficient permissions. The whole system is completely useless and not worth any more of my time.
0 Ratings