Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gmcvean2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

iTunes gift card

Go to solution

Hi

I have had the same problem. I changed over from EE to BT at the end of July 2016, I was given a discount because we have BT broadband and there was a bonus.....£120 itunes/amazon voucher. I registered my new iphone/sim on 3rd of August, I registered the voucher and waited patiently for my delivery. After the original 30-45 days I sent an email to BT, they got back to me 22nd Sept stating to wait another 10 days. I emailed again 10th Oct asking me to wait another 10 days. I sent a further email 26th Oct and got a reply on 9th Nov stating I should wait anothe 15-20 days!! Today I received 2 Amazon vouchers for £30!!!! Why does BT still have these offers if they cannot produce the goods? Im thinking trading standards might be the way forward. (it was itunes vouchers I had asked for)

Can someone help?

Gillian

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
DanielS
Message 2 of 7

Re: iTunes gift card

Go to solution

Hi @Gmcvean2,

I'm sorry that you haven't received it yet. We can certainly contact the team for you to see what's happening. You can reach us by clicking on my user name and then on contact the mods. We'll be in touch over the next few days.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Gmcvean2,

I tried calling this morning, sorry I missed you. I can see the vouchers team have promised to honor the £120 iTunes voucher which will be with you in thew next 30 days. I'll keep an eye on this for you but if there are any problems let me know and I'll chase it up.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Gmcvean2,

Have you received the voucher yet? Can you post back and let me know when you do.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Gmcvean2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Hi David

Still not received. This is probably not a good time for post but that is another 30 days.

Gillian
0 Ratings
Gmcvean2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
Hi David

Yay! Received my VOUCHERS finally!!

Thank you
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @Gmcvean2,

That's great news. I'll let @DavidM know.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings