Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Duncan1
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

ilab app in Windows Phone store?

Hi

Just found out that there's no official BT Sport App for Windows phones. Very disappointing. And I can't get it to work using the phones IE browser either.

I noticed an app in the Windows Phone store from 'ilab'. I've downloaded it. It takes me to the BT Sport site ok. It keeps bringing up adverts which is a pain. To watch live I have to log on with my BT account name and password. I daren't do this!! Does anyone please know if this is actually safe to do or not?

And anyone please know if there are plans to launch an official Windows phone app?

Thanks

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: ilab app in Windows Phone store?

I would not trust it at all. As far as I am aware there are no BT Sport apps available for windows phone. Sorry 😞

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
andykng
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: ilab app in Windows Phone store?

I think it is appauliling that there is still no Windows Phone app, im using a Lumia 950 and its fantastic and BT Sport will look stunning on the WQHD display, there are no excuses there is more than enough Windows Phone users in the UK.

We windows hone users are getting a sub standard service compared to others, maybe we should ask BT for a discount.

Thats what I plan to do, and I suggest others try, if I get any success I will update this post.

Come on BT you have the chance to stand out from the croud iinstead of just following the croud.

0 Ratings