On the 6th of this month I was upgraded from infinity 1 to infinty 2 and was told my speed should increase to at least 48mb from the 37mb on Infinity1. The connection seems to drop occasionally too.
I have HH5 connected to the only connection plate in the house (one on left) Changing microfilters makes no difference.
Here is the stats from my Hub:
1. Product Name: HomeHub5
2. Serial number: +076284+1435012935
3. Firmware version: v0.07.06.09028-BT (Type B) Last updated 30/10/2016
4. Board version: 01
5. VDSL uptime: 0 days, 05:00:33
6. Data Rate: 7616 / 40148
7. Maximum Data Rate: 7616 / 46112
8. Noise Margin: 6.0 / 4.8
9. Line Attenuation: 21.9 / 22.6
10. Signal Attenuation: 0.0 / 0.0
11. Data sent/received: 59.1 MB / 535.7 MB
12. Broadband username: email@example.com
BT Broadband Availability checker :
Any help would be much appreciated, Thanks 🙂
Solved! Go to Solution.
Thanks Webby, do you think i need an engineer visit because of the faceplate or is it something to do with the attenuation?
I doubt there was any point being upgraded to Infinity 2 at extra cost to you when BT only advise speeds of 48mbs.
Recontracting for a year on Infinity 1 should get your connection reset to 55/10 which is more than your line is probably capable of.