cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dianeburrell
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

installation help please telecare service user

I have been trying to get a phone line and infinity 2 installed for a while now as my son is moving to a new flat and needs to connect his disabled alert equipment to the phone line. 3 times I have ordered and something has happened and my son has received cancellation emails. I was assured that today an engineer would come between 1pm and 6pm but again no show. I called and after alot of complaining I was given another date of 17th Aug 8am till 1pm as he is moving in on that day and needs his equipment. India doesn't seem to understand about telecare and I need to know someone will turn up. Can a someone look into this for me as we are stressed out enough through his move and we are both disabled I need help to make sure this is sorted. I am also a loyal bt customer and would expect to be treated better than we have been. His order number is *********** I am his mother and full time carer Diane Burrell

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
dianeburrell
Beginner
Message 2 of 7

Re: installation help please telecare service user

His Name is Christopher Burrell. I cannot leave address and contact number on the board so please message me or contact number on order.
0 Ratings
dianeburrell
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

And please dont ask me to call customer services I'm getting no where with them 😞
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 7

Hi dianeburrell, 

Thanks for your post. 

I am sorry that your son's orders keep being cancelled. I can certainly take a look into this if you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile. 

Cheers,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
dianeburrell
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

I have done as you requested. I hope you can help. Thank you.
0 Ratings
dianeburrell
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

I have provided the latest account number given. But I have received various other emails with different account numbers for direct debit setups with my sons bank details. I hope this dosent mean he will be billed for all these different account numbers.
0 Ratings