cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

itemised billing

got my up to date bill in today.it was really high same as the one before,so i phoned bt to get an itemised bill but was told i cant get one for this bill it will only be the next and so on.the thing that bothers me was it was this bill and the one before was the high priced ones so that was the ones i wanted to check 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: itemised billing

Have you signed up on BT.com and have a MYBT account.  if so you should be able to see a detailed bill with all your calls

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

hi i understand that ive just registered today and this is what i got told on the phone surely as this is a business i should be able to get a breakdown of my bill. this is what it is saying when i try to go on to mybt  

Sorry your account details are not available to view. Please contact us and an online advisor will assist you to help make this account visible

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

if you are a business user then you need to try here  http://business.forums.bt.com/

this forum for for residential customers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

sorry maybe ive typed wrong its not a business its ahome telephone 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

just your phraseology - by going to MYBT you will see your itemised bill

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 7

As you have registered today, it will take upto 48 hours to show your account details including your bills.

0 Ratings