Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r1sh12
Expert
Message 1 of 5

just joined infinity (Finally)

Finally I have arrived to infinity...

The engineers took 2 hours to set up the wiring in my home (due to the alarm wiring), I actually had 4 sockets not 3 as I previously thought.

So far im getting about 38 down and 8 up, i will do speedtests later.

Im currently getting my home network back online.

all devices etc.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: just joined infinity (Finally)

Congrats r1sh12, glad you got your install

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
r1sh12
Expert
Message 3 of 5

Yep...I've finally set most devices up. Took a while but I'm loving the speed I get connections around my house. Can't wait to give my connection a real test with sky player on my xbox and stream other media...
After quite a long time helping people with issue with the 20mb connections, I can't start learning about inifinty and help others soon.

Now I just need to get a new box because my box is horribly slow.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 5

@r1sh12 wrote:
Yep...I've finally set most devices up. Took a while but I'm loving the speed I get connections around my house. Can't wait to give my connection a real test with sky player on my xbox and stream other media...
After quite a long time helping people with issue with the 20mb connections, I can't start learning about inifinty and help others soon.

Now I just need to get a new box because my box is horribly slow.

Yes , speed is great, used to get 5Mb now on 37.5Mb/s down. Lovely. Streaming should be great. I am setting up my WDTV Live to stream from PC or USB hard drive to TV

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
r1sh12
Expert
Message 5 of 5

I'm running the western digital my book world edition 2tb and it streams to all desktops and laptops, ps3 Xbox and my new samsung galaxy tablet 10.1.
I have 1 small issue with the line, i can hear an echo when I talk on my line. Its less noticeable when on the phone to someone but I think its there. Any one know why I'm getting this echo?
0 Ratings