cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

large unknown charges

anyone know what  "bt friendly auto adjustment" is/for? as i have been charged £116 for it,and i have no idea what it is or what its for.i have tried bt chat 3 times now,and they dont seem to know either,have been promised call backs twice that never happened,now waiting for a third.dont like being charged for things that i have not had,dont know anything about,i pay my bill monthly and it should be in credit and because of this its debit.they want to increase my payments by £35 also because of it.appreciate any help  thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: large unknown charges

If you would like to try Live Chat they should be able to help you.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Just to add to my last post, I assume you are on a monthly payment plan?

The monthly payment plan tends to over estimate your usage, and unless you have paid upfront for Line Rental Saver. You may have been paying too little. Perhaps your Line Rental Saver has ended, and you are now paying the full line rental cost.

Are you within your original contract period? If not, then you will pay more unless you re-negotiate a better deal.

There are lots of reasons for an increase in MPP, which is why whole bill monthly direct debit is a better option.

Message 4 of 4

We have only just gone onto a new plan; with a monthly payment of £43 a month. We never set it up as a quarterly payment it was done by BT as a mistake. It has been so stressful trying to put it back to monthly payments .The final person did it in 30 mins for us on Friday 17th Feb.
0 Ratings