cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DAFTLAD
Message 1 of 10

loss of broadband

can you help me broadband has worked fine untill i got a cordless phone this weekend as soon as i connected the new phone i lost my internet any ideas i have tried another cordless phone it does the same. a normal phone works ok and i still have broadband working has any one come across this one be for 

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 10

Re: loss of broadband

have you tried a new filter?  is the phone base station away from the the router in case of interference?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
DAFTLAD
Message 3 of 10

yes tried a new filter still no luck
0 Ratings
Bert93
Contributor
Message 4 of 10

try and buy one of the faceplate filters, visit the link below this,

http://www.homestead.co.uk/productcategorydetail.aspx?CategoryID=55291

Kind Regards, Bert
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 10

Hi bert93

yours with filtered faceplate still going ok?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Bert93
Contributor
Message 6 of 10

working brilliant to be honest mate 😄 these are good things bt should supply these on installation instead of them stupid micro filters! 😛 thanks 😄

Kind Regards, Bert
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 10

they do eventually if you are having problems often the engineer will fit one - cuppa and choccy biscuit helpsSmiley Wink

0 Ratings
Bert93
Contributor
Message 8 of 10

i honestly cant believe changing the micro-filter to the faceplate filter solved my problems, little things make a big difference... wouldn't have managed it without you and john 😉 LEGENDS!

Kind Regards, Bert
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 10

Thanks for the comment Bert
0 Ratings
Bert93
Contributor
Message 10 of 10

always welcome john, i praise you guys!! 😉