Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
siilver
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

lost anytime calls

Go to solution

i just ordred infinity 2 today and noticed something up with my account 

at the moment i have anytime calls and broadband, but as if today iv seemed to have lost the the anytime calls, going by any time calls, and i have orded anytime calls with my new package, but that doesnt start till next week, so am i going to be charged for all day time calls now ?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: lost anytime calls

Go to solution

Try Live Chat in the morning.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Roisin
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: lost anytime calls

Go to solution

I've changed my package too and had the same problem, apparently the call package is showing just the basic and the page needs updating, "they are working on it", I have been assured I have the full package despite what is showing on my online account.

To be honest, BT's running of their online service is simply atrocious, its never up to date for me, often misleading and still automatically logs me in to a mobile account I had with them nearly 7 years ago, which was cancelled, and finshed the contract nearly 5 years ago - meaning I have to change accounts every time I log in, despite having asked for this to be removed several times, over 6 new contracts later with BT I've given up and resigned myself to the problem.  I have learnt to never rely on the online service and have my bills sent via post as well as online, that way I know when to pay them too as its seems paymenst are never up to date online either... sigh... sorry, rant over, I love BT, have been with them for years, but their online service is PANTS!

0 Ratings