cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

lost e-mail

hi

my main email address has been removed form account/email pages of bt i can still send and receive using outlook but if i log in to bt-mail or account its no longer there

it went bye bye at the end of November outlook got the failed login so tried logging to bt-mail it said suspicious activity plz change password so i did and logged in.i never noticed at first as i have 2 other linked e-mails but my primary email had gone the manage my email address page now show 6 address instead of 7

i have done live chat and over the phone still trying on the phone but with them not phoning back or me missing the call it not going very far. i have been told its been blocked and needs to be unblock

one said i been put back to yahoo another said it gone for good and also that using outlook and not bt mail site means that i have not used my account enough so its been deleted

i have had it for over 11yrs so many things are using it is there anyway to have it restored to normal

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: lost e-mail

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: lost e-mail

Hi @medpack

Welcome and thanks for posting!

Sorry for the problems you're having using your email address.  Send me over your details so that I can check what happened and straighten everything out for you.

Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings