cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dev13
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

lost sainsburys voucher

someone forged my signature and gave a rubbish attempt at my name to sign for my sainsburys gift card. tracking number edited.

i took this up with royal mail and they said this https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRH1adXWUAEIJ6w.jpg 

i have been in relentless conversation with the twitter and web chat teams who referred me to the voucher team who sent me an email i cant even directly respond to.

their response "thank you for your patience while we’ve been investigating this matter. As per the update we have with us the gift card has been delivered at your place with the tracking id edited and the printed name on the it was NATALIA".

I already knew that and had even put it in the conversation with the web chat and twitter teams. this is beyond frustrating

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
NeilO
Message 2 of 3

Re: lost sainsburys voucher

Hi dev13,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. I'm sorry about the issues with the delivery of your Sainsburys gift card, I've removed the references as this is a public forum and personal info should be kept private.

If you need any assistance please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile send in your details and we'll chase this up with the voucher team. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
dev13
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: lost sainsburys voucher

have messaged, dont reply to me with a response like the one i have described above please.
0 Ratings