cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager - Retired
Message 1 of 6

#madeupfacts

I was on Twitter today and someone I follow from a popular radio breakfast show often tweets some #madeupfacts

What's the most interesting or funny #madeupfact that you can come up with...?

Ill start it off with this...

"Rocking chairs were actually an original prototype for ski's" #Madeupfact 😉

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: #madeupfacts

@KerryG wrote:

What's the most interesting or funny #madeupfact that you can come up with...?

Id like to offer 2Smiley Happy

"BT Fon works first time, everytime"

"The BT Hub3 is brilliant"

(sorry, couldn't resistSmiley Very Happy)

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 3 of 6

now DS.... that was v quick! 😉

I have another...

"A certain TV Talent show judge has a gold ruler for waistband measurement...to ensure the correct height is reached for all TV appearances!" #madeupfact

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
AlunH
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 6

85.7% of statistics are made up on the spot.

Smiley Happy

Alun

"Can a leopard change it's shorts?" - T Prattchet
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 5 of 6

Tea was originally supposed to be called Vee but nobody wanted to put a bicky in some Vee #madeupfact

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Howdy

It's well known that I'm actually 23 and a stunt double for Tom Cruise.#madeupfact

Honest!!!

David

0 Ratings