Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
magicmerlin
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

messed up package after one year

Hi,

Joined BT (Infinity 1, Total Entertainment package) Jan 2016, and then called up at beginning of the month to say what offers were available, as my contract was up.. The salesman said he could give me a like for like but upgrade me to Infinity 2, and knock off about £5 off per month, but it be a 24 month contract.

I agreed, then a coouple of weeks later i found out that i couldnt get BT sports 4K.

after a a few phone calls to CS, i found out that what happend, i got my Infiitinty 2, but he downgraded from Total Entertainment to Entertainment Max, hence i lost 4K.

Entertainment Max isnt even on there website, its start, plus or total. 

The confirmation email doesnt say i have been donwgraded, just the Max package which i would interpret as Total

Anyhow, i went to cancellation team and they didnt help much, saying i cant cancel as im past the 14 days period. they offered 1 month free tv package, what a joke!. I asked for them to find this call between myself and the salesman, tbh he probably didnt know i would lose 4k, and was doing me a favour.

i thinking of cancelling, paying the fine and going down the Resolver/letter route. I not bothered about the paying the fees as it out of principle. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
DavidM
Message 2 of 4

Re: messed up package after one year

Hi @magicmerlin and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry there's been a bit of a mix up with the order. I'm sure we can help you with this. Can you drop me over an email with the details and I'll look into it for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
magicmerlin
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

thanks what is your email

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 4

Hi @magicmerlin sorry for any confusion. You will find the contact the Mod team hyperlink on the profile of @DavidM and when you click on it and complete the form it will generate an email to us.

cheers

John

0 Ratings