cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emmiwoo
Beginner
Message 1 of 9

missing cashback

hi there iw ent via top cashback to get 126.10 on new bt landline and braidband i know i went via there but topcashback wont do anything saying payment wont go through as your saying no which i dont understand and it is stlill showing as pending over 2 months later its a joke i would not of come to bt without this cashabck offer no one when i call is willing to help its a joke

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
DavidM
Message 2 of 9

Re: missing cashback

Hi @Emmiwoo and welcome.

I'm sorry you're having problems getting the claim completed. I've checked the topcashback terms and they do state - 

Applicable transactions for cashback can be defined as transactions that fulfil the following criteria:

(a) Transactions which are tracked directly back to your account by means of an identifying tag, as reported to us by the merchants and/or their tracking networks. Please note that you must be logged into our site at the time you click through to the merchant in order to have your transaction tracked by means of the identifying tag. We will however, take reasonable measures to warn you if you are clicking through to a merchant whilst not logged into the TopCashback website.

(b) You also must click through to the merchant via the main 'Continue' or 'Continue to Merchant' buttons on our site. If you click through via a sponsored advert on our website, then no commission or cashback will be earned. We will endeavour to make clear which links are advertising links and therefore will not be applicable links for earning cashback.

Did you delete your cookies and cache before placing the order? Did you follow the TCP route or did you have a browser running alongside which was linked to the BT site?

I can check what's gone wrong with this for you. Can you drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Emmiwoo
Beginner
Message 3 of 9

hi david i have replied by message as that was the only option to contact you hope this is ok look forward to hearing from you
0 Ratings
Emmiwoo
Beginner
Message 4 of 9

i have not recieved a reply yet can you advise sent my details off as requested

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 5 of 9

Hi @Emmiwoo,

I've had a look in our email queue and can see we have your details. There are a few cases a head of you in the queue and we'll reply as soon as we can.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Emmiwoo
Beginner
Message 6 of 9

Hi still not heard anything can you advise further please
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 7 of 9

Hi @Emmiwoo,

We've chased it for you with Topcashback. We're waiting on their reply now. It could take a couple of days for their response.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Emmiwoo
Beginner
Message 8 of 9

hi is there any update yet please been waiting to sort this out many thanks

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 9 of 9

Hi @Emmiwoo,

Nothing yet I'm afraid Smiley Sad. We'll keep chasing and will be in touch as soon as we have anything for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings