cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

missing vouchers

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I joined BT in October and am still waiting for my voucher. I've read people saying to contact the mods but was hoping someone could tell me how or who they are.
Thanks
0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
DavidM
Message 2 of 7

Re: missing vouchers

Hi neddyboyflanders79,

Welcome and thanks for posting. Did you complete and submit your online claim form? If so can you drop me an email with the details. You'll get the 'contact us' form in the about me section of my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
tigertony
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

I also have not received my £50 voncher from BT broadband came live in early December and still not received anything
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I know, its really annoying. The only reason I went with BT is because of the voucher. I'm waiting for £100. Was too expensive otherwise. Trouble is you can't speak to anyone on the phone as it was an internet order.
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

Have you tried the contact number on this link under the FAQ "Having Problems with your Sainsbury Gift Card"

https://www.vouchers.bt.com/offer/sainsbury/

0 Ratings
Retrovertigo
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 7

Can I ask a quick question about the vouchers? When I ordered Infinity 2 last week, the offer was for a £100 voucher. I notice it has now changed to £50.

I assume BT check the date you ordered and send the correct value one in the post - as I assume once the values change "mistakes" can be made 🙂
0 Ratings
soapy
Expert
Message 7 of 7

the amount on the voucher you get will be what was advertised when you applied for the connection, i applied for infinity2 on the last day of the promotion at that time and i recieved the correct amount even though the actual connection took place when there was a diferent amount on offer because i signed up within the offer dates for the amount i recieved