modem stats

Aarong or webby here are my o/r modem stats what do you think ormodem.jpg

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: modem stats

Odd, you have 0 SNR downstream 😕
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
jussa21
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

webby do you think thats a fault on my line or the modem is f**ked

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

I'm not sure, not seen enough of the modem stats to know whether or not that's a genuine issue or just a reporting error!
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
jussa21
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

thanks bro

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 6 of 8

The SNR margins for router stats seem to go from one extreme to another, unless it's affecting your speeds nothing to worry about really.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
jussa21
Contributor
Message 7 of 8

I am still getting speed issues 38 down instead of est of 55 bt checked my can and speed is 56 there but they didn't come to my house not happy so called bt and have an engineer coming on Wednesday just hope they sort it this time or I will go crazy
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 8 of 8

ok buddy, hope it goes well for ya! let us know how it goes!
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings