Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tharmine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

monthly usage question???

Hi all,

I am using BT broadband option 2 (40gb/month) and just got a reminder I am using too much.

Please see the attached image from my broadband usage.

What I don't understand it this : it says on the bottom right that I have 40gb until the 31 of january. But when does this graphic start? First of december? So I am looking at 2 month here?

We are the first of january, and the title says this is the December data usage.

So why is it not reset the first of January for a new 40gb of data?

I just don't get it. Can somebody share a light for me on this please?  Thanks 🙂

ScreenShot775.jpg

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: monthly usage question???

the usage monitor shows usage up to 23.59 at last night - december 31st.  so usage shown was for all december and will change to January from 00.01 am tomorrow and start january graph

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
PheeragHfre
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 7

Beat me to it! Smiley Happy

Happy New Year to all.

"I have this awful feeling someone is watching every move I make (one of my pet hates is router location tagging)." Marvin (A paranoid Android)
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

@PheeragHfre wrote:

Beat me to it! Smiley Happy

Happy New Year to all.

been practicing my typing speed Smiley Very Happy

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

What I don't understand it this : it says on the bottom right that I have 40gb until the 31 of january. But when does this graphic start? First of december? So I am looking at 2 month here?

We are the first of january, and the title says this is the December data usage.

I just don't get it. Can somebody share a light for me on this please?  Thanks :smileyhappy:

It cannot show the usage data for the first of the month until  that day has finished and second it cannot show the last day of the month until it is over if you look at the graphic you posted the upper text shows Decembers usage the lower text shows Januarys available  usage

tharmine
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Thanks guys Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 7

@tharmine wrote:

Hi all,

I am using BT broadband option 2 (40gb/month) and just got a reminder I am using too much.

Please see the attached image from my broadband usage.

I just don't get it. Can somebody share a light for me on this please?  Thanks 🙂

ScreenShot775.jpg

Hi.

There appears to be a bug in the display when referring to the day after the month end. You will notice that at the present time, the usage chart will show "December data usage" as a heading though it actually means January of course.

0 Ratings