cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Brynden
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

music playlists freeze

Hey all ive had ongoing issues with music Playlists on the BT player app, it doesnt always happen but randomly the box freezes while playing music, i have infinity and i'm connected via ethernet, had this problem since july last year ive just put up with it. All other ondemand works great its just playlists seem to freeze the youview box, anyone else had this ?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
sirjamesp
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: music playlists freeze

I get the same thing if I try "play all episodes" from any series on channel 5 catch-up - perhaps the same bug as with music playlists?
0 Ratings
Steve_M
BT TV Expert
Message 3 of 4

@Brynden wrote:
Hey all ive had ongoing issues with music Playlists on the BT player app, it doesnt always happen but randomly the box freezes while playing music, i have infinity and i'm connected via ethernet, had this problem since july last year ive just put up with it. All other ondemand works great its just playlists seem to freeze the youview box, anyone else had this ?

Hi Brynden,

What software versions do you have?

Steve

0 Ratings
Brynden
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Hi Steve I'm using

Manufacturer 15.11.0
Component softwate 2.1.14
Platform config 714
ISP 90

Ive had many updates since the problem started inJuly last year, as i say everything else works fine its just on playlists the box randomly hangs there, Ive also used maintenace mode many times to reset it and it works for a week or two before the bug comes back, I have the orginal humax branded youview box.
0 Ratings