cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

my cloud

Go to solution

just got an email about bt cloud we have doubled the storage. Hmmm i cant log in so how am i to trust storing my stuff there?

I used my log in as per BT broadband log in, double checked it was all correct by clearing the details and logging in again.

all i get is:

It doesn’t look like you’re eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID. Please check you’re logging in using the primary BT ID for your BT Broadband account. If you need further assistance, please contact us at bt.com/help/contact. Support code MBB3-04.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: my cloud

Go to solution

Hi @g4jnw and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having problems accessing the cloud. Do you have more than one BTiD set up?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

no its the same log in as i use to log in to see my account etc.

Before posting this ive just tried to log in again and i get this message:

It doesn’t look like you’re eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID. Please check you’re logging in using the primary BT ID for your BT Broadband account. If you need further assistance, please contact us at bt.com/help/contact. Support code MBB3-04.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for checking that @g4jnw.

We'll need to take a closer look at this so can you drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

for some reason i was able to log in and now uploading, not sure what you did but its working now - thanks

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks for letting me know you're sorted @g4jnw. Post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

All the best

David

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

Yeah I got this email too, and had a good giggle...Why would I want more of it...I dont even use what I had before...

It is utter trash, I have tried it a few of times over the years, and hated it every single time, the whole thing just feels unfinished, badly designed and lacking any intuitive GUI touches, its just messy, clunky, ugly, slow, and is not something I would ever pay for as a service, not something I would recommend and not something I would miss if it suddenly went away.

I wish I could disable it, the fact of just being enabled annoys me now, haha...

0 Ratings