cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jasonolga
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

my contract ends on 9th july i have signed for sky will i have to pay cancelation charge?

my contract with b-t runs out on 9th july and i have paid my 3 months in advance up to 28th june and have just signed for sky and i have been told my sky will start on the 20th june will i have to pay a cancelation charge with b-t for leaving early if yes how much?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: my contract ends on 9th july i have signed for sky will i have to pay cancelation charge?

you need to get your mac code from BT to avoid the termination cost of £30 - did SKY not ask for it?

http://www.getamaccode.co.uk/bt_mac_code/index.php

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
jasonolga
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Re: my contract ends on 9th july i have signed for sky will i have to pay cancelation charge?

the sky agent who signed me up got the mac code and told me i need to tell sky it when i get my router and ive just got a email off sky saying my broadband and phone line will become active on the 20th of june im wondering if i will be charged off b-t for leaving a couple of weeks early even though im paid up until 28th of june

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

0 Ratings