cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Troywarren
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 38

need help with data base issue

hi hope someone can help me. the last year I have been trying to get my line moved to cab 9 around the corner from my house which is fibre enabled I have now finally managed this and had the routing changed but yet again they are saying I still.cant have fibre is there something I'm missing cause I'm beginning to give up all hope thanks everyone troy warren

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
37 REPLIES 37
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 38

Re: need help with data base issue

can you enter your phone number and post results  http://dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Troywarren
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 38

Thank you for quick response it won't let me attach an image so I will do my best to put all information on there my number is 01460 **edited by Mod** barrington ..... ADSL                DS LINE.  DS PRODUCTS        RATE.   RANGE  WBC ADSL 2+    Up to 1     -- ASDL MAX.         Up to 1.    -- WBC FIXED RATE.  2  FIXED RATE            2  The rest is blank apart from available date which every section says available really hope you can help thanks Troy warren 

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 38

no cabinet number shown
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 38

this explains about images  https://community.bt.com/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/images#images

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Troywarren
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 38

Hi

john its cab 9 off the ilminster exchange thanks troy

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 38

the cabinet information you posed shows no fibre available
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 38

I posted link showing how to post image so can you now post the results in total from the dslchecker please   remember delete phone number

0 Ratings
Troywarren
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 38

exchange info.2.png

0 Ratings
Troywarren
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 38

sorry earlier I was trying on my phone and couldn't do it sorted now thanks troy

0 Ratings