cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 31 of 54

Re: new billing problems

Have contacted complaints department again as problem obviously is not sorted!

Viewing last bill is okay but recent usage is not correct and going into the filter calender date section that does not work as it should either!

Any help would be welcome.

Jean

0 Ratings
jonh46
Contributor
Message 32 of 54

don't like repeating earlier posts but I don't think it has been resolved.

No longer being asked to upgrade but the recent usage is still malfunctioning and the link further down asking "how up to date is the recent calls total" is a broken link and gives the message underneath

===== 

Oops! This link appears to be broken.

Suggestions:

=====

I had to delete the suggestions copied from my account web page because it was flagged by the preview checker for

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 33 of 54

Now have message due to technical issues unable to access this account.

Will try again later in day.

Jean

0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 34 of 54

Account can be accessed but recent usage is still not working properly,nothing showing past 2nd March or 27th or 28th Feb.

According to message from "Paddy "all was fixed so perhaps somebody could tell him it is not!!!

Jean 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Grumpy_MoFo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 35 of 54

Just to confirm this is definately not fixed.

Due to technical reasons we are currently unable to provide details for this account on our new billing system.

Sorry, we are currently unable to present Billing and payments information.

Until I have the means to view my latest bill I guess I will have to treat the overpayment to BT as theft.
0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 36 of 54

Can someone in the forum team try and get something sorted as there is obviously a problem with the new system.

Have filled in a number of complaints to c/s but all you get is  a ref number and no further with no sign of the problems being fixed.

Jean 

0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 37 of 54

Still no sign of recent usage problems being sorted.Can anybody on the team shed any light on if this is going to get fixed.Have flagged matter to c/s 3 times but all you get is a ref no. .Had one phone call to say it was being looked into but nothing else and  the problem is still the same!

Jean

0 Ratings
Oliver341
Expert
Message 38 of 54

@lambo1784 wrote:

Still no sign of recent usage problems being sorted.Can anybody on the team shed any light on if this is going to get fixed.

It's not just Recent Usage that is affected. Until user's billing pages are refreshed, my new account set up on Friday will have no billing data at all, including previous bills.

Oliver.
0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 39 of 54

Had a call today to say that all was fixed and working properly.

It's not fixed!Recent usage is at least a week out of date.

Managed to speak to someone in c/s who said recent calls would be updated soon!

Can somebody look into this problem as I am beginning to think this forum is a complete waste of time!

If nothing is sorted soon will getting onto Ofcom as BT cannot seem to sort out the problems with this new layout.

Jean

0 Ratings
joe973
Aspiring Contributor
Message 40 of 54

Your not on your own, i ca'nt print my bill off been on to bt
but no joy poor do.
0 Ratings