cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joe973
Aspiring Contributor
Message 41 of 54

Re: new billing problems

I have the same problem if you sort it let me know.
0 Ratings
joe973
Aspiring Contributor
Message 42 of 54

Please let me know if you sort it , bt is a waste of time.
0 Ratings
jonh46
Contributor
Message 43 of 54

Hmmm. Gets more weird

logging on to online billing twice this morning.

First time page opened on old style page showing recent usage from last bill to 18th Feb.

Tried again  later and was back to new style page with recent usage from Feb until March 3rd.

Also on the question of accessing on-line billing the  link from my broadband talk account page to on-line billing gave the following error message

Error 500--Internal Server Error

From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1: 10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error

The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request.

0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 44 of 54

Sounds like they're using different servers and there's a conflict,that would explain the error not long after they loaded the fix last weekend.

0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 45 of 54

Had a call from c/s to tell me yet again there is problems with the new pages and it was still being worked on and they hope to all working properly soon.

On my problem of recent usage being so out of date I was told it should only be 48 hours behind were as at the moment it is at least 5 days a drift.

Remains to be seen how long it takes to fix the problems.

It is obvious to me that this system was not tested properly before it was used!!!

Jean

0 Ratings
Highlighted
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 46 of 54

Recent usage is still only up to the 6th which on my count is 7 days when it should only be 48 hours.

How long is it going to take to get these matters sorted.!!!

Jean

0 Ratings
Oliver341
Expert
Message 47 of 54

Jean, what does your "Last updated" date say? Mine says "08 March 10 at 17:26". Do you think the recent usage data is up to 48 hours before the "Lat updated" date & time?

Oliver.
0 Ratings
djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 48 of 54

Mine says 7th March Oliver.

0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 49 of 54

Mine says 9th march at 1827 with calls up to only the 6th at 1826 so thats not correct if it is supposed to be 48 hours.

Jean

0 Ratings
Oliver341
Expert
Message 50 of 54

I seem to have a head-start on some others here, mine was last updated on the 10th March.

Oliver.
0 Ratings