cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 1 of 54

new billing problems

Unable to read recent usage before feb 12th,should be able to go back to late nov when last bill was issued.

Only happened since new format has started.

Any help would be gratefully received.Reading other posts this does seem to be happening to other users.

Would suggest new billing layout was not tested enough.

Jean

0 Ratings
53 REPLIES 53
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 2 of 54

Re: new billing problems

Hi Lambo1784,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.  Sorry to hear of the problems you are having with your online billing account.  I can look into this for you.  Can you please drop me a quick email with your BT account details and I will get the ball moving.

Please entitle the subject - Online Billing recent usage

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 3 of 54

Can someone confirm this is being dealt with?

Jean

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 54

Hi Lambo1784,

Sorry you haven't heard anything. We are still investigating this and once we get any information we'll get back to you.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 5 of 54

still no sign of any change to on line billing problem,I see on another post you gave a temporary work round solution will this work on all accounts?

Jean

0 Ratings
Mervyn
Message 6 of 54

I have had the same problem, When i saw the new bill it was very confusing, riddled with unusual entries and errors. I rang the helpl line and a very helpful young lady agreed to make the amendments where obvious gharging errors were made. I have since been back on the web site and my statement has been removed so I expect htat amendments are being applied, Errors were too numerous to mention.

0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 7 of 54

Cannot access billing details at all now.This new system is a complete shambles!

Can somebody please get things sorted!

Jean

0 Ratings
xandros
Message 8 of 54

Hi

I've just recently signed up for option 1 Business broadband

Having switched to bt on jan 20th   I was dismayed with the unbelievably slow connection rate of

300kbs having just come off plusnet who was providing 6mbs its taken Bt about a month to sort

This problem out seems it were a problem at the exchange.  So not off to a good start  Bt

This morning the Bill arrived Only to find I've Been Billed For the free Router they promised me

nor do I see reference to the one month free also promised.

so on the whole not off to a good start. I expect Bt will honour its promises & amend their bill

Though I'm aggrieved that they didn't,t in the first place.

I do hope this is the exception & not the norm.

& finally I wish to add my support to those users who feel the lack of a broadband usage monitor is something Bt should rectify asap

Thank you

0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 9 of 54

Still having problems viewing recent usage!

Hopefully the  new bill becoming available on line tomorrow will sort out the problem?

Reading other posts this seems to be a problem with other accounts,could somebody advise if this has been fixed or will it keep on happening later on in the billing cycle on this account.

I have had no e-mail contact from anybody in billing only a call which said it was being looked into,which by the way contact should have been made by e-mail as that request was made clear on the fault form filled in when reporting the fault.

Can't understand why this problem has come up as under the old billing pages there was no problem at all,now it takes ages too load and as stated recent call info is not available.

Perhaps someone could pass onto billing that something is wrong with the system and frankly they would be better going back to the previous layout if the new one can't be fixed!

Jean

0 Ratings
jonh46
Contributor
Message 10 of 54

I agree the system is not working at all well.

I previously had problems with recent usage including calls already paid for by my last bill in December.

That was sorted out eventually with a moderators assistance .

Now it's the other way with only last weeks calls included.

And now when I try to access "my account" from the bt home page, after logging on I get taken to a page to upgrade to on-line billing. [ which I have  had for several years ] and told I am "paper only billing".

If I click on the upgrade button. It then says I am  already on-line billing and paper free.

But then clicking on "my account" option takes me back to the page saying I need to upgrade to on-line billing and won't allow me to access any bill features. ad infinitum.

However I can get into my account by using an old url which I had saved in favourites, bypassing the bt home page and I  am presented with a very fancy new web page set up with new graphical displays of usage etc, but incorrect recent usage, etc data.

I have already emailed the moderator who helped me before about this new problem.

John

0 Ratings