cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 11 of 54

Re: new billing problems

It gets worse,no sign yet of recent bill dated 27th.Can only read recent usage 12th - 24th February,nothing before or after.Any help would be gratefully received.As stated before this has only happened since the new pages have started.

Jean

0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 12 of 54

Can somebody please tell me if this matter is going to be resolved shortly,if not who do I contact to get it sorted?

Jean

0 Ratings
FionaJane
Message 13 of 54

John

I've got the same problem with the upgrade/dont upgrade loop - I started a separate forum post before reading this but unfortunately I've not got the previous url in my favorites - so can't get in the back door. I'll just have to wait for them to sort it ... but by the sound of the rest of these posts even if I get to my on-line bills I'm not going to like what I see ...?! Is ignorance bliss .....??

0 Ratings
jonh46
Contributor
Message 14 of 54

Fiona ?

I have already had a speedy reply from a moderator [Stephanie] acknowledging there is a problem which is being investigated and gives a work around to get into "My account" without being faced with the upgrade page.

1) Login to your account via www.bt.com/youraccount
2) The first page you see after login, has the incorrect ‘upgrade’ messaging and option on it: please scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see the ‘Account Management’ section.
3) Click on either ‘Change Calling Plan’ or ‘Change Calling Feature’ options.
4) You will be taken to a page which shows your package or calling feature (don’t worry if this shows an error message).
5) On the left hand side of this page, you will see the standard navigation menu.
6) Clicking on the ‘Latest Bill’ or ‘Recent Usage’ sections of this menu will allow you to access your bills and recent usage as normal.

The only problem I have found  when I access the account pages is that the recent usage figure is wrong. This is also being investigated.

The correct figure can be obtained by dialling 150 option 1 then 2,  1,  1 for a automatic voice amount.

0 Ratings
jonh46
Contributor
Message 15 of 54

I spoke far too soon.

They have been working on it.

They have managed to stop my old url working and the work around though getting me past the update page, what ever bill option, I go for returns a Bt access denied page with  unsuccessful  an error has occurred.

Perhaps they are programming on the fly and all will be well soon.  Perhaps !

I certainly hope they get it sorted soon as my next bill is imminent and paperless billing ain't going to be very useful with this situation. !!!

0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 16 of 54

Something I suppose,latest bill has come into account but recent usage is still not working correctly.

Going into filter section and clicking calender dates it will not change from 12th Feb,e.g when I click from 24th onwards it still shows data from 12th.Recent usage is supposed to show from last bill but still goes back to 12th Feb when last bill was issued from 26th Feb.

Can someone tell me when this is going to get sorted.

Jean

0 Ratings
FionaJane
Message 17 of 54

John

Thanks for the post - it was most useful and I got access to my bills via that back route. It didn't help when the forum moderator posted an email address that bounced - so your help beat them to it. Will see what they come up with.....??

0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 18 of 54

Some progress I suppose but Recent usage now only showing from 27th Feb onwards BUT SHOWING NO CALLS BEING MADE WHEN A NUMBER OF CALLS HAVE BEEN MADE FROM THOSE DATES ONWARDS!

Getting a little fed up to say the least with the poor on line billing service to say the least as every day one problem is solved and another appears!

Jean

0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 19 of 54

Still no sign of recent usage from 27th Feb.Last bill went up to 26th Feb which is available on line but a number of calls have been made since then and page says nothing available,

Does this mean they will not have to be paid for?fat chance of that.

Can somebody get this problem sorted out!!

Jean

0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 20 of 54

Can somebody look into this problem as all I get from customer services is  a e-mail with a reference no and the same problem carries on.

As stated cannot access recent calls from last bill 26th Feb.

Jean

0 Ratings