cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 21 of 54

Re: new billing problems

Can somebody tell me if this is being sorted!

Have tried Emma waste of time.

Tried live chat but all I get is page loading and no further with question.

Still cannot access Recent Calls from last bill dated from 26th Feb since which a number of calls have been made.

Have reported fault to c/s but all you get is a ref no and the fault continues.

Jean

0 Ratings
Oliver341
Expert
Message 22 of 54

@lambo1784 wrote:

Still cannot access Recent Calls from last bill dated from 26th Feb since which a number of calls have been made.

Count yourself lucky, I can't even view my last bill!

Oliver.
0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 23 of 54

Had a call from c/s to say that there were problems with the new pages ,as if we didn't know, and it was being worked on.

Didn't really give any idea as to when it would be repaired but got the impression it would eventually work as it should but not really got any clue as to when that will be so just keep trying to access your account!

Jean

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 24 of 54

Hi guys,

There is a known problem with the Recent Call section which is being investigated as a priority. Can you email your details at forum.moderation.team@bt.com if you haven't already and I'll add your details to the fault report.

Thanks,

Stephanie
0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 25 of 54

Managed to access Recent calls this morning and seems to be working okay.Even calender filter is working.

Thanks for any help given getting things fixed via this page.Will be back if it goes down again.

Jean

0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 26 of 54

Spoke too soon,have Recent calls from 1st March onwards but nothing for 27th & 28th Feb!.

Progress of some sort I suppose at least it's some improvement on nothing at all.

Jean

0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 27 of 54

Can somebody in the team try and get this problem sorted as we all seem to go one step forward a two back.

There is obviously major problems with the new pages.I had a call from customer services to say it was being looked into but how long is this going to take.There seem to be more and more people posting problems and I would think it would be common sense to abandon the whole thing and revert back to the old pages which were working fine!

Jean

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 54

Hello forum members,

Further to your recent posts about problems accessing your BT.com eBilling account, we can confirm that work has been carried out to resolve this issue.

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced, and can confirm that you should now be able to gain full access to your online account, view your online bills, view your recent usage and also manage your account online.

Please login to your online account via: http://www.bt.com/myaccount with your Username and Password.

If you should experience further issues accessing your account, or should find that you are still being asked to 'upgrade' when entering your account, please email forum.moderation.team@bt.com with the subject line 'BT.com eBilling Account Access' in the subject of the email.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation during this issue.

Cheers,

Paddy

0 Ratings
digiscott
Contributor
Message 29 of 54

well i still have no recent usage.so it isnt fixed

0 Ratings
lambo1784
Contributor
Message 30 of 54