cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shamusy
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

new customer trying to order online

hi all,i have been trying to order a new package ready for my new home shortly,i have gone through the options and picked what services i want,input my details etc,then at the end it says enter BTID to complete,using an account number?.i am a new customer,i dont have an account yet because i havent been able to order online??.

am i missing something here?.

how can i place an order for new services without these details?,im stumped.

thanks in advance for any help and advice.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: new customer trying to order online

0 Ratings
shamusy
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

hi keith,thanks for the reply.

i have tried to setup a btid,but at stage 2of 3 when i get to the bottom of entering details,it still asks me to enter account number?,and i cant continiue because it just keeps saying 'required field' if i dont put in an account number?.

0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 5 of 5

HI @shamusy and welcome.

I'm sorry you're haviong problems getting the order placed. The quickest way to get that sorted would be to contact the order team on 0800 100 400 open Monday to Saturday 8am - 8pm and Sunday 9am - 6pm. If that doesn't work out you can always drop me over an email and I'll look into it for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profle and you'll need to include the link to the packages you're trying to order.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings