cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
megan
Message 1 of 5

new order

Hello!

I made a new order and I would like to change the package. instead of only line rental and free calls I'd like to add the broadband.

I also need to cancel my line with Virgin on the 28 of january and the BT instalation is on the 31 january. How  can I change the date or would it be possible to do the change after I have cancelled my subscription with Virgin (There are two sockets in my flat, one is BT's)

Thanks

Megan

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: new order

If you ring BT, they should be able to delay the installation date.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
megan
Message 3 of 5

thanks for your answer but i need the installation to be done 3 days before the date they have given me.

Also, what about changing the plan

and can i cancell my virgin contract before witching to bt (I understand the installation with broadband is free anyway

0 Ratings
megan
Message 4 of 5

I am switching to BT because my landline is not working for more that a week now nd I am trying to solve my problem through internet.

Can anybody help me

Thanks

0 Ratings
Soulvache
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Hi Megan,

You will find that in most circumstances, the date they provide for installation/activation is the earliest possible date.

Are you not able to extend this with Virgin Media? It will be a much smoother switch if your account with them remains active.

Cheers,

Kyle.

=======================================
If you found my post helpful, please give Kudos on the left!
=======================================
0 Ratings