cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

new to Bt mobile

have succesfully activated my sim via the 150 number I wish to transfer my number i have the pac code but on my bt it says also I cant seem to find the details(usage etc) on my bt ok on the android app tho

Sorry you have no SIMs to activate at the moment. This could be because your order is still in progress. If you haven't ordered BT Mobile yet, find out more here.

but I have so whats next ring BT ??

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: new to Bt mobile

You need to look at your normal "phone" part of MyBT, it should show on that screen on the left. BT have integrated with your landline phone account, and not under a separate mobile account number.

Highlighted
Expert
Message 3 of 6

Also, make sure you wait at least 24 hours after activation - the MyBT site should then update.

The number transfer can be done anyway just follow the intructions in the SIM card booklet.
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

@hippey wrote:
Also, make sure you wait at least 24 hours after activation - the MyBT site should then update.

The number transfer can be done anyway just follow the intructions in the SIM card booklet.

I went through the process of changing the new number which came with the SIM to the old 07777 number.

Entered PAC code and was notified that change would be made on 30th March.

There's nothing yet... but you can't rush the system.Smiley Surprised

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

I should have had my number ported yesterday, not fulfilled. Seems to me they have serious technical issues. I was told it would be fixed by tomorrow and my number should be ported by midday. If this goes on I will take advantage of 14 day cooling off period cancel my mobile and go to a provider who can offer a bug free service.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

Sorted thanks via 150 poor lady had to find who can transfer the number so eventually sorted should go through on the 7th 🙂

And i and they could not figure the website so still happy I'll use the app to monitor it 

0 Ratings