polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 7

no BT sport

Go to solution

Have upgraded to B T infinity with You view box, have connected to hub today and you view box and cannot find BT sport!!!! any help or advice please?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
StewM
Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: no BT sport

Go to solution
0 Ratings
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Yes we did.

0 Ratings
polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Could a moderator or someone please tell me why I cannot see BT sport in my on demand and anywhere on the guide when I clearly ordered BT sport when ordering the infiniity package and tv package with the youview box?

many thanks

0 Ratings
zulu17
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

I suggest that you first check for any available software updates -

On your remote press the blue y button and choose Settings > Device Management > Software Update > Get Update. After your box has restarted the channels will be restored to the TV guide.

If the box does not  find an update - restart the Youview box by, simply press the  standby button (on the front of the old style box or on top of the new G4)  for 8 seconds continually, then let go. 

If you don't then see the channels in the EPG guide channels 507-509 then

On your remote press the blue y button and choose Settings > System Information > Software Versioins and check what the value  of the ISP configuration and post back.

umpire
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

@polish wrote:

Could a moderator or someone please tell me why I cannot see BT sport in my on demand and anywhere on the guide when I clearly ordered BT sport when ordering the infiniity package and tv package with the youview box?

many thanks

Did the order confirmation give an activation date for the BT Sport pack or BT TV in general? It can take up to 24 hours from that date for the account changes to be actioned and any necessary software update to be sent to your box.

See  http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45573

polish
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

HI Managed to get this sorted in the chat room, apparently my view box needed updating the software!!! Many thanks to all though.

0 Ratings