cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barb11
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

no gift card and a messed up order

On the 29/9/15 i decided to move from sky and take advantage of the special offers on B.T.namely sky sport and the 75.00 gift card for sainsburys .Towards the end of my order on the internet i was asked for my bt account number which i have got because i have a BT line .I could not find this anywhere so went on the live chat facility who said somebody would ring me which they did i asked for my account number so i could complete order the lady kindly said she would place order after order was placed i asked when i would receive gift card she said you only get them when you place order over internet yourself.THATS WHAT I WANTED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE.She got quite angry and said why does the gift card mean so much to me and the only way to receive them was to cancel order and redo order on internet but it would take 24 hours before i could do this.Since then i have been unable to redo order myself and after numerous phone calls to BT and eventually being told it takes over 21 days to cancel and realising my order has not been cancelled as my previous supplier has cancelled my broadband on the 14/10/15 i have just carried on with order.My complaint is would'nt it have been easier just to honour the gift card at the time because this would have saved everybody alot of time .Also every person that i spoke to which was over 12 phone calls gave me a different answer and also are not able to resolve a problem with out transferring to another department.  

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
NeilO
Message 2 of 2

Re: no gift card and a messed up order

Hi barb11,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting, I'm sorry to read about the problems getting your vouchers, if you send over your details using the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile we'll be happy to look into this further. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings