cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeilO
Message 11 of 14

Re: no phone and broadband for 2 months

@sterna I'm sorry about the delay getting you connected, if you need any assistance with this please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
sterna
Beginner
Message 12 of 14

This is getting beyond ridiculous now, despite another formal complaint and the reassurance of the moderators that there is a 'resolution team' working on my connection issues, I still have no phone and broadband (10 weeks after alledged start date) and BT just keeps giving me weekly updates of 'we will update you next week'... Very, very frustrating, and BT certainly has made sure that I will never ever choose them again!

Is it possible to escalate this any further or would the next step now be to contact the Ombudsservice?

0 Ratings
sterna
Beginner
Message 13 of 14

*UPDATE*

And the story continues ... today I had yet another engineer visit/activation date, after BT telling me that all problems have been resolved for the third time now, and guess what? Again, the engineer failed to get my phone line and broadband running.

It looks like BT and Openreach are just not communicating, how can BT tell me that the problems have been solved when they are not? The Openreach engineer today said that maybe they were talking to the wrong team, but how is this even possible?

I have forwarded this to the Ombudsman Service now as I am truly fed up with everything, but maybe one of the moderators could assist with inquiring what is actually going on? Everytime I speak to someone they tell me a different story...

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 14

Contact the moderator who is helping you
0 Ratings