cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

not receiving email from London Fire Brigade

Hello all, i have searched the internet but cannot find the answer i need. basically i am using the London Fire Brigade website and they have send me a reminder E-mail, however i am not receiving them. LFB have stated that their system is working and that it must be my end. Anyone have any ideas on filters or other check boxes i should look at. i should also mention that i use outlook 2013 to receive my emails. This being said i have logged on directly to BT and still no luck.

Thanks in advance.

James

p.s. i receive e-mails from elsewhere.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: not receiving email from London Fire Brigade

@jimyh wrote:

Hello all, i have searched the internet but cannot find the answer i need. basically i am using the London Fire Brigade website and they have send me a reminder E-mail, however i am not receiving them. LFB have stated that their system is working and that it must be my end. Anyone have any ideas on filters or other check boxes i should look at. i should also mention that i use outlook 2013 to receive my emails. This being said i have logged on directly to BT and still no luck.

Thanks in advance.

James

p.s. i receive e-mails from elsewhere.

Hi, welcome to the forums.

This sort of issue is being reported quite regularly. It's almost certainly a BTinternet issue.

I suggest you create a gmail account and use that. You can fairly easily add the account to outlook 2013.

0 Ratings