Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Taffy078
Expert
Message 1 of 3

offensive adverts from BTYahoo

Go to solution

I have complained twice about what I consider to be offensive adverts for match.com. Pictures of half-naked women wanting a date is not something that appeals to me.

I first complained on the 10th December - enquiry reference number: 111210-******.

Nothing happened so I complained again on the 5th January - enquiry reference number: 120105-******

Someone rang and said he would "pass on the complaint".

Nothing has happened so I've complained again today. (You can chase up an outstanding order but you can't chase up an exisiting complaint - you have to fill in all the info again.)

Has anyone any idea how I can actually contact a living person, one who has good customer service standards and who will be empathetic?

In my latest complaint today - enquiry reference number: 120216-****** - I have aksed whether Yahoo operate in muslim countries. If they do, are similar adverts run there? I doubt it.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: offensive adverts from BTYahoo

Go to solution

Hi Taffy078

Sorry to hear you haven't had any real response to your complaints. I can have this looked into for you and find out why you haven't had any response. At the very least we can ensure Yahoo receive it and reply.

Please can you contact us using the contact us form address in my profile you can copy the address for this contact us form, from the section 'About Me'.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Taffy078
Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: offensive adverts from BTYahoo

Go to solution
thank you Stuart p sent as requested.
0 Ratings