cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 1 of 4

oh so slow

Anyone else getting the problem of oh so slow to switch between 'inbox' 'sent' deleted' etc etc?

I seem to be getting years older waiting for screens to refreesh.

Of course that is webmail not pop3.

The little circle whizzes then slows then whizzes, waiting for data etc.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: oh so slow

Yes, it's a common problem, maybe by next Christmas they will have sorted it out.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

I have the same problem for abourt  three days. Have compared to time of logon. It seems to get back to normal after midnight then back to slow responses during day. It would be nice if BT was to send a global message to all users if its a fault on their side to stop us from getting ready to call their help desk to resolve. (I say call their help desk with reservations).

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

And yet again oh so slow. BT mail for the last  two days system busy please wait--An error occurred while deleting the selected email(s). Email has not been found--An error occurred while moving the selected email(s). Generic error--An error occurred while moving the selected email(s). Email has not been found. This is messages i get when in bt mail. MY CONCERN IS HOW SECURE IS BT MAIL WITH ALL THESE ERROR MESSAGES FLYING AROUND, Could they be getting lost???. This is found on laptop as well as desktop computes. As i write this--An error occurred while moving the selected email(s). Email has not been found-- this was shown when trying to delete a email. I have been told fibre is the way to go ???

0 Ratings