Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

order help

Can someone help.
Placed an order to switch from sky to BT infinity and calls on 3/7/14, was originally told be set up by 17th. Have since had several calls about order, was told there was a delay but didn't know why, this was passed to offline team. They rang and said all was processed and it would now be set up by 23rd. At this point I was sent account no, tel no ddebit confirmation etc. I was then told there was a problem and someone will call me in a few days. I chased this up to be told order had been cancelled but no one knew why. I contacted executive level complaints who told me someone would ring me 19th to resolve, the caller passed me to an office who couldn't help. I raised a further complaint. The els rang me on Monday, they sent out router and told me an engineer would switch it on by the end of this week. I then had an email yesterday evening to say this is now not the case and it won't be done until 30th. I've also had an email from the els basically saying to stop contacting them and they are dealing with it but not to expect the datw of the 30th to change.
I hope that reads ok as I've typed this from mobile as that's only way of getting Internet
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: order help

Welcome to the forum. I'm asking the forum moderators to have a look at this for you and they should post contact info here shortly.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

@pottyperson wrote:

Welcome to the forum. I'm asking the forum moderators to have a look at this for you and they should post contact info here shortly.

if ELC are involved in the case then I doubt the mods will do anything to help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

Hi stubbs_ftm,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting I'm really sorry about the delay in activating your BT service. I won't offer the forum mod contact link on this occasion as I understand that Executive level complaints are actively working on this case for you, therefore to prevent double handling I will leave it in their capable hands.

Thanks

Neil

Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

Apologies for the miscue.Smiley Embarassed

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

From my experience they don't seem too capable. My main gripe now is I was told the engineer would be out this week to the exchange to switch over my broadband, only to receive an email after to say it won't now be done until the 30th. In addition to the general tone of my latest email which reads like it's the 30th and that's it.
0 Ratings