Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
purces02
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

pack code from previous user

Go to solution
Hi. We have a pack code to use so we can use our old number on the new bt phone.
Could anyone tell me if there is a time limit to enter it in to my new phone as we are currently using both and have to pay for the 30 days notice period on the old contract so wanted to use it for the next 28 days (already checked with EE that this is OK) before switching it over to from the EE sim to the new BT one.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
purces02
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

pack code from previous user

Go to solution
Hi. We have a pack code to use so we can use our old number on the new bt phone.
Could anyone tell me if there is a time limit to enter it in to my new phone as we are currently using both and have to pay for the 30 days notice period on the old contract so wanted to use it for the next 28 days (already checked with EE that this is OK) before switching it over to from the EE sim to the new BT one.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 6

Re: pack code from previous user

Go to solution

@purces02 Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting. Your PAC code is valid for 30 days from the date it was issued to you.

0 Ratings
purces02
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Thank you but. Can I use it on the new phone at any point after the contract starts or is there a time limit there please?
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@purces02 As long as your PAC is still valid you can use it at anytime after your contract starts with BT Mobile.

0 Ratings
purces02
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Thank you very much. Really appreciate it.
0 Ratings