cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 1 of 7

password reset

Anyone getting trouble with email tonight? Appears to get into my account I am being forced to enter old and new passwords due to 'unusuil activity on my account'. Which there isn't as my systems are closed up tighter than a ducks bum.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: password reset

GREAT BT!! Now your system will not allow any password I try. Nice going!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 3 of 7

Not between 8 and 16 characters...oh yes it is. Don't match, oh yes they do. Hopeless. Wht on earth do people have to change what isn't broken in the first place.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 4 of 7

Done it at last. One mistake and even deleting the password in the box would not let another password be entered. Close window and start again.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

I have had to reset my password at least twice a day for at least 2 weeks.I contacted BTCare via Twitter 10 days ago and they said the problem is being looked at.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 7

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 7 of 7

Hi

No, no response from BT.

Looked at that link just now. Also see another started.

My phone appears to be the problem. BT seems to dislike it:) All logins are fine, then the phone gets rejected but the desktop is fine. Suppose here the answer is stop the phone logging in when the desktop is active.

Had a rogue page a few weeks ago trying the same thing on the phone which was quite happy to connect to it. The desktop was okay and Kaspersky killed the page. Reset all passwords then. This latest page was legit and from BT. Had a few problems in that when I made a mistake making the most wonderfully impossible password, it refused to allow any password then. So had to keep reloading the page.

0 Ratings