cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 66

Re: piiq

Yes, I'm up for a bit of Bully, and I'm not to pleased to be a spectator on this debacle.

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Message 52 of 66

@donkey121 wrote:
Who do I believe? Absolutly shambolic!! The advisor I spoke with today absolutely guarenteed it would arrive.

Please let us know what happens.......

AQ.

0 Ratings
donkey121
Aspiring Contributor
Message 53 of 66

I have to say my experience of BT in the few months I have been back have been hilarious. The hours I have wasted have been many. If the BB was poor then I would be absolutely furious. Gutted to say that this is just another example of how truely incompentant the senior management of BT are. Frustrated but not suprised (if the piiq arrives, I take it all back)
0 Ratings
bwatson
Beginner
Message 54 of 66

The Piiq was due to be delivered today. I went to Order Tracking on My Account and saw that the Order for BT Infinity and Piiq had been changed to an order for BT Total Broadband, which I already have. I called BT; there was no menu option for querying the details of an Order, so I used the option for leaving BT (a good bet if you want to talk to person rather than a machine.) An intelligent discussion identified that the Piiq is not available and the equipment could not be despatched. The administatrative solution was to remove the previous order from the system and raise another one for Inifinity without the Piiq. A helpful Scottish call operator went through the process for me and gave me new dates for delivery of the Hub and installation of Infinity. I could gripe about Behomoth Telecomms but life is too short. There is no Broadband Talk and no Piiq, but circa £40/month for Infinity + Anytime Calls & line rental is a reasonable deal.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
julia99
Beginner
Message 55 of 66

This is mad - I wish I'd read this forum before placing my order! Piiq was supposed to be delivered yesterday as part of broadband upgrade, so I rang BT this morning to ask where it was. Advisor said the item was showing as out of stock, so he has kindly reordered it for me and given me a new order number. By the sound of it I have no hope of receiving it? In the meantime, my caller display has been switched off as it is not compatible with piiq and the system will not allow it to be switched back on as my account shows that I already have the non-existent piiq equipment.

So now what do I do? I also have a charge of £35 showing on my bill which was for provision of two extra piiq handsets, and I would like my caller display back please!

I really do not understand how this can possibly happen in a company as big as BT - very unhappy customer here.

0 Ratings
Community Manager - Retired
Message 56 of 66

Hi julia99

Understand your frustration here, and you are correct this won’t be delivered, i’m really sorry.  Can you send in your details via the contact link in my profile and we’ll investigate the caller display and handset charge for you.  You can find the contact us link in my profile by clicking on my username at the left of this post.

Thx

Kerry

Retired BTCare Community Manager - StephanieG and SeanD are your new Community Managers

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.

0 Ratings
donkey121
Aspiring Contributor
Message 57 of 66

just spoken to my friend at BT and he advised that Piiq was ditched sometime back after a lot of development because it was extremely poor and did not compare on any level to the competition offering. The there was a bug and it got incorrectly put onto the ordering system.....the irritation is that this was not recitified quickly and we have number of frustrated customers would have poorly advised and have since wasted alot of time and money chasing around after this none existant tablet............

0 Ratings
donkey121
Aspiring Contributor
Message 58 of 66

behold..........the order for the magical tablet.........

Your order summary

Your order is on track, please see below for the details. If there is a delay to your order we will contact you.
Order placed on: Tue 30 Aug 2011
Estimated activation: Mon 05 Sep 2011
Preferred contact no.: 0121
Alternate contact no: 0121
Email:
Your equipment delivery
Equmlipment delivery

Thu 01 Sep

Track your parcel here after despatch (normally 2 days prior to delivery).

Equipment ordered: BT Infinity Home Hub 3.0 Welcome Pack, BT piiq Handset
Delivery date: Thu 01 Sep 2011 Delivery address:
Your equipment delivery
Equmlipment delivery

Mon 05 Sep

Track your parcel here after despatch (normally 2 days prior to delivery).

Equipment ordered: BT piiq Phone line base, BT piiq Tablet
Delivery date: Mon 05 Sep 2011 Delivery address:
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 59 of 66

@donkey121 wrote:

just spoken to my friend at BT and he advised that Piiq was ditched sometime back after a lot of development because it was extremely poor and did not compare on any level to the competition offering.

It aint stopped BT in the pastSmiley Wink

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Message 60 of 66

In fairness, what donkey 121 has just posted, is what Kerry has been saying since the piiq thread started.
AQ.

0 Ratings