Hi Barry.

So whats the BT get stats command ??

Mike

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 232 of 366

Re: planning to get myself an unlocked openreach modem

Open up the command prompt and enter telnet 192.168.1.254 , username and password is admin, then type sh and press enter and then after that and type "xdslcmd info --stats" without the speech marks. That's how you do it on the hg612 might be different on eci.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 233 of 366

Its similar on the eci/r as well 🙂

Telnet the eci/r's ip address and the get sat command throws out a lot of line info.

Interleave Depth is in the bottem half of the results.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 234 of 366

Hi Guys, sorry for the delay in replying,

I entered the command in telnet and got all the stats , many thanks,

I have had the modem now for quite a while, noise stats on down steam are around the 5 mark, the upstream noise are around the 6 mark,  my line rate is 48.48 the attainable rate is 56.   But I'm lucky if on a speed test if I get 45m/b so for some reason

I'm not getting the throughput,   Is this normal or should I be getting around the 47 mark  ?,   The connection was wired and

wireless was disabled..

Mike. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 235 of 366

Glad its all working.

Ray and the other posters know more , but it sounds about right ?

I think Profile is 96.7% of Sync Speed on FTTC .  {45.6 is  back of  beer mat via google calc 94.1% of 48.48} 🙂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 236 of 366

Thanks for the quick reply Barry,  

I only seem to get to the 45 odd  once in every 6 tests, is that ok ?

the pings are better all the time though..

Mike.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 237 of 366

Here is the latest firmware V1.00(AADY.5)C0 for the SBG3300-N000 modem+router straight from ZyXEL.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5c3ay39ri8zxsjj/V100AADY5C0.bin?dl=0

I had contacted ZyXEL directly via email to get this firmware

I just thought I would share it here for those that might have this modem+router.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 238 of 366

I have HG612's fitted to both my lines. Under the previous setup with just a HH5 I would get a resync one or twice a day, not a massive problem because they would always re-establish connection at approx the same rate but it would often happen whilst using the internet or watching Netflix so a nuisance more than anything. I bought two HG612 modems from ebay and unlocked them, they perform very well on my long lines (2km from PCP) and have added to my speed one from 16.5mb to 19mb and the other from 17 to 20mb they have also remaind connected constantly now for 10 days. Overall well worth it and I will be buying a couple of spares to keep in stock.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 239 of 366

Agree  entirely Bigmac77 

I'll won't be getting rid of mine anytime soon even if a hh6 comes out....- As nothing comes close to these openreach modems.  Connected 40 days  & counting &  in fast -mode.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 240 of 366

Have got my self an unlocked B-Focus V-2FUb/i Rev.B Model for a well know site have trtied to acces the stats but not been able  to want to check it was unlocked 

i have connected lan1 to HH5 red port  and infinity is working ok. i have connect lan2 to HH5 by one of the yellow ports have tried to connect using 192.168.1.1 but nothing i am using osx yosemite 

any help apprecited 

0 Ratings