cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sulek26
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

poor Customer Service and lack of qualified engineers

About 3 months ago I called BT to get the Internet from them. I had two engineers at my home and my internet was working very well for the next two months. After that time I started received calls from BT Customer Service with information about the error in their system with my connection. I said them all the times my internet works without any problems and I am happy with that. But one day my internet just stop working. When I called BT Customer Service I been told my order was cancelled because of the connection error and if I want it back I need get another deal because the other what I had isnt valid any longer.As a recompensation BT offered my £130 discount for phone line, I been told I wiil have it for free. So I booked the appointment with another BT engineer in the next three weeks. My wife was waiting home for whole day, nobody came in. I had one missed call from that engineer and when I tried call him back in the next 10  minutes nobody answered. I tried a few more times yet, left him message and finally when I reached him he said is too late now and I need call BT again. When I called BT again they said I need book another appointment but next available date is in another two weeks. I was home when the contractor came in, that wasn't BT engineer just the contractor who was saying that is the problem with cables connection at my flat and he can do nothing with it. Three days later, yesterday, I received email from BT with the bill for £150 for our phone line which we should have for free and today I received message that the engineer will be with me at 30th of December. This is a joke. I am really didnt expect all of that and I am really disappointed of the fact that agreement has not been reached and I have been charged for nothing.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: poor Customer Service and lack of qualified engineers

Only people that can help are forum mods who are bt employees. They will post a contact us link. 

contact mods.jpg

After completing the email NOT PM then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help. The mods will get back to you in 3/5 working days either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 3

Re: poor Customer Service and lack of qualified engineers

Hi Sulek26,

I can take a look at the details of your account to see what is going on. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings