Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

poor broadband connection at Absolute Vacuum Services UK Limited

Terrible service with appauling broadband

We have been in our new premises at as below

Hassocks
West Sussex

the broadband for the whole estate is appauling the system drops out a minimum of 8/10 times per day , the issue has caused us significant diffulty with a Voip system through a poor third party telephone company. We are having now been on the estate caught between a rock and a hard place.. we need a far more secure line which we can get directly which will cost us a considerable amount of money.

Our Isp has approached Bt without any answers i have also rang Bt directly with no answers, i have also tried the  on line chat with no joy..I shall be raising teh awareness of the poors service to the entire industrial estates here and seeking the legal assistance shoudl it be necessary.

Industry needs secure broadband !!!!!

in fact it is quite a farce i should even be having to post such an article for a national phone company to geta problem sorted.

1. we are aware weld computers moved from the estate as they had internet issues.

2. BIg box storage have had to pay thousands for secure on line broadband.

BT should proviide our estate with a connection which is at least partially stable and it is far from that, i will be actively campaiging for this to be fixed !!!!!! regards Andy Taylor MD

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: poor broadband connection at Absolute Vacuum Services UK Limited

Hi Andy

These forums are for residential customers

BT have their business forums on this link - http://business.forums.bt.com/

You may get a BT response / assistance on there?

-+-No longer a forum member-+-
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: poor broadband connection at Absolute Vacuum Services UK Limited

many thanks i will post the issue on the business pages

0 Ratings