cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 11 of 123

Re: poor evening speed

It seems worse today than it has in the past few days, hub is plugged in next to a phone base station.

I would say it happens when you would expect more people to be on the web?? Tbh is worse than my BT broad band and it's costing me more money it sucks. wish I'd never bothered.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 123

I agree that it could slow when you would expect more people on line but not by as much as you are dropping. Because you have had this almost from day one it could be something to do with the installation or a problem at the exchange.

Could you try unplugging the phone from the electrical socket just to see if there is any improvement in the speed although if it was the phone I would have expected it to be a problem all the time not just in the evening.

If it does not improve when the phone is off I will ask a moderator to have a look into this.

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 13 of 123

Just tried without the phone plugged in it was actually worse than before, I thank you for trying to help and if you can  escalate my case I would appreciate it very much.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 123

The moderators have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this post.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 15 of 123

Hi mikegrath,

Welcome to the community!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having with your BT Infinity speed.  I can help sort things out from here.  Click on my username and under the section "about me" you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Please include the link to this thread when you complete the form and whenever we've received your details we'll take it from there.

Thanks a million,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 16 of 123

Still no solution....: (
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 17 of 123

The moderators can take up to five working days to get to your problem once it is in their work stack. They will contact you and they will keep you updated with what they are doing to resolve the problem. I'm afraid there is nothing you can do other than be patient and wait for them to be in touch.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 18 of 123

I spoke to Robbie today, asked me to re run test with further diagnostic s which I have done and I had to email him after this was done, except his contact me link is gone...
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 123

I'll ask him to repost it.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 20 of 123