cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 41 of 123

Re: poor evening speed

Just done a speed test 9.43pm 2mb.... so not fixed.
Hope the next step is more productive engineer today said he would be doing same tests as last week why bother doing the same tests?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 42 of 123

Just waiting on a call back now.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 43 of 123

.5mb..... That's . 5 not even 1mbs 😞
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 44 of 123

Has anyone ever gone so far as to tell bt to get infinity out? I'm just not able to use what I'm paying for in the evening its beyond a joke (as I only use the Internet in the evening)
The worrying thing is I approved a 18 month contract
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 45 of 123

Not much help to you but stick with it. The moderators will get this sorted for you. It may take a bit of time for the fault to be located but it will eventually get fixed.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 46 of 123

Thanks for the reply gg I do have faith in the guy that's sorting it out for me( robbie ) just really needed to download some updates and stuff tonight but no chance getting only .5mb down in sure you understand.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 47 of 123

Still awaiting call back. ..
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 48 of 123

Now its gone to the exchange, apparently getting sorted tomorrow (hope so) may see a increase tomorrow night
We shall see.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 49 of 123

Just home and tested speed, no increase at all. ....... Well try tomorrow
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 50 of 123

ok just reset router and its still poor....the exchange was meant to do something today it clearly has not as my speeds are the same, awesome during the day (when im at work ) and very poor at night seems im not the only one experiencing this as well 

i dont think anything is being done about my situation ive had a few calls from a moderator,ive had 2 engineer visits,the last engineer said he'd been on a call with the same symtoms as mine 200metres away.

My advice for anyone thinking of buying this product DONT BOTHER....ITS A WASTE OF MONEY AND IS BEING MISS SOLD BY BT.

my thoughts are the exchanges are not ready/able to cope witht the demand of fibre,the help line in India is,well a shambles,there appears no one to talk to regarding my complaint.

at this moment in time i am a very unhappy customer.

0 Ratings