cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulweekspat
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

problem connecting wirelessly with home hub 3.

Kodak gave me advice onthis problem. Entered security key in upper case instead of lower and it solved the problem . No help from BT on this.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: problem connecting wirelessly with home hub 3.

Sorry your post is not very clear

what are you trying to connect wirelessly
0 Ratings
paulweekspat
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

trying to connect kodak printer. i have resolved the issue with help from kodak. bt was no help at all. thanks anyway.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Hi
Unfortunatly it is not down to BT to advise on connecting external items to a pc it is a matter of following installation instructions provided or use the suppliers customer support when you have difficulties with an external device
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 7

@paulweekspat wrote:
trying to connect kodak printer. i have resolved the issue with help from kodak. bt was no help at all. thanks anyway.

What john46 says is quite correct, also Kodak would give you NO support for setting up the Home Hub..

Thats not to say you would not have been given help on these forums if you had a problem connecting your printer and if we could not help,at least we might have been able to point you in the right direction.

http://support.en.kodak.co.uk/app/home/selected/true

toekneem

(EASBF)

djh22
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 7

@paulweekspat wrote:

Forgive me if I seem thick but why would you expect BT to give advice on a Kodak product ? Smiley Surprised

Del.

paulweekspat
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

please forgive my ignorance. i am new to computer use. i am 75 and learning. i realise my mistakes and thank you all for your advice.

0 Ratings