cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark74
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 6

problems connecting to bt yahoo home page

hi for the past 4 days btyahoo is taking up to a min to load then sometimes a message saying page will haveto be recovered?

my speed has dropped also, i have been reading about the infinity boxes being faulty i had mine fitted well thrown down the back of my unit in march this year, i asked to have the cable fitted upstairs to get a solid connection but the engineer insited the wireless was the better option!!!

youtube has become dire vids not loading and the broadband warning icon comes onto the screen i have reset the hub but still nothing?

any ideas would be great!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: problems connecting to bt yahoo home page

Hi and welcome to the forum, could your run a B.T speedtest (ADSL/FTTC) tester and post results please. http://speedtester.bt.com/

Have you tried resetting the modem?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
mark74
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

i have not tried the modem i will do that now!
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 4 of 6

Also, do you have any problems streaming via ethernet?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
mark74
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

hi that seems to have done it, i will let you know how it goes

thanks

mark

0 Ratings
mark74
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 6

and back to the same problem! if i reset the infinity router it works like it should but then after a few hours it goes back to being slow and not loading pages downloading vieo etc?

could the router be faulty i think it is a 3b model?

0 Ratings