Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

"order delayed" 3 times in one day!

Ok,

So - yesterday I ordered broadband and phone line - to be installed on 24th june.

This morning I received a text message "your order has been delayed - new visit date is 18th July." phoned at lunchtime to find out why, and was told "extra works needed" - it's an existing line so I don't know why there's almost a month delay.

about 15 minutes later I received another message saying "delayed until 2nd september"!!!

and to add the icing on the cake - about an hour later they moved that to the 5th of september!

so - that's an extra 2 and a half months over the "10 days" I was originally quoted when I gave them my address!

Gonna try and find out what's happening tonight - but 3 months install time is flippin ridiculous!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: "order delayed" 3 times in one day!

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: "order delayed" 3 times in one day!

Hi @Danroach and welcome.

I'm sorry the order has been delayed. If there's an existing line in place then there shouldn't be so long a delay. I'll be happy to take a look at this for you. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings