cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eepie29
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

razr i

I cannot get SmartTalk to run on my razri. Either it fails to load or is does but does not work and returns an account error message.

I have spoken to Customer Services who had no idea what was going on but, after I had asked if it was a phone compatibility issue, confirmed it was. They had no idea if it was proposed to fix this though. Anybody have any idea?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: razr i

What network are you on?  There are issues reported here with TMobile on handsets.

Has the handset any operator software on it? 

[I'm not entirely convinced about the Razr compatability advice you have recived BTW].

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
eepie29
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

I'm on Virgin, which of course is t-mobile..so maybe you have struck on the problem if not the answer.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Thats a definate no!

I'm on Virgin as well.  Whilst the app hasnt worked 100% satisfactorily for me, nevertheless it has worked on and off.  I've put this down to broadband quality of service, so its back to the drawing board............

AQ.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

So............

Delete the app from your phones/sd card memory; turn phone off and remove SIM card for 30 mins so any residual cache goes from the SIM restart the phone after this. Turn phone back on again and check all traces of the app have gone.

Delete your profile from bt.com for BT smart talk.

Wait 24 hours ish.

Re-install [it would be helpful at the same time if another family member/close friend could be included in the process on their pnoe; you can "delete" them after we've gopt it set up on your phone if you wish Smiley Wink]. Leave the app on your phones memory for now rather than on the SD card.

Phone BT Smart Talk and ask if your account is correctly provisioned along with the other relative/friend that you have included in the set up.

A good broadband band wi fi connection is required or this set up.

AQ.

0 Ratings
irco
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Same problem dealt with here. http://community.bt.com/t5/BT-SmartTalk/Intel-processesor-problems/td-p/829048

Seems there is a compatibility problem with Intel chip. I am at present having communications via email with help people and seemingly Smart Talk techie's are working on it. Latest app update made things worse!

0 Ratings